Error creating activeX control in PPT (Shockwave Flash Object)
Ezra
2006-06-13 11:32:01 UTC
When a try to draw the Box for the shockwave flash object, I receive an error
message : An error occurred during creation on an activex control

Everthings look's fine but doesn't work.
I can play the Flash animation in IE.

Thanks
Jean-Pierre FORESTIER
2006-06-13 11:36:13 UTC
Have you tried "Detect & repare"?

--
Jean-Pierre FORESTIER Microsoft MVP PowerPoint
Auteur de PowerPoint 2002 chez Micro Application
Thanks
Ezra